Technical Support agents are the front-line of the company, providing support for various types of services. We are very dedicated to our clients and providing friendly and fast support, and expect the same from our team.
- Must be located within the United States or Canada
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a reliable and fast internet connection
- Must be fluent in English with good text-based communication skills
- Must have Discord and an active cell phone for internal communications
Skills & Duties:
- General knowledge of various popular Linux OS distributions, including CentOS, Ubuntu, and Debian.
- Able to troubleshoot issues by yourself by using existing knowledge or using online and reputable sources.
- Able to work under load while maintaining a professional and friendly attitude.
- General knowledge of KVM and OpenVZ/Virtuozzo virtualization, including SolusVM control panel.
- Knowledge with game servers is a plus, but not required.
- Administration experience with common industry software including WHMCS, SolusVM, and cPanel/WHM.
- Monitor systems for resource and network load via internal software to maintain stability.
- Handle sales and billing inquiries when needed.
- Communication with team on a daily basis, providing input regarding improvement and issues.