Technical Support agents are the front-line for providing customer service and answering any questions a client might have. We are very dedicated to our clients and overall business goals, thus we expect the same from our team. View below for requirements and other information about this position.
- Must be located within the United States, or Canada.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable and fast internet connection.
- Must be fluent in English with good text-based communication skills.
- Must have Skype and an active cell phone for internal communication.
Skills & Duties:
- General knowledge of Linux operating systems, primarily CentOS 6 and CentOS 7.
- Able to self troubleshoot issues by using external sources and documentation.
- Able to work under load while maintaining a professional and friendly attitude.
- General knowledge of OpenVZ and KVM virtualization, including SolusVM control panel.
- Knowledge around Minecraft server hosting a plus, but not required.
- Administration experience with industry standard software such as WHMCS, SolusVM and cPanel/WHM.
+ Monitor systems and network for stability and performance.
+ Handle sales, billing and technical support tickets during shift, or as needed.
+ Communicate with team on a daily basis, providing input regarding areas of improvement or issues.