Mailcow Email Server
We provide management services for Mailcow, which is an open-source full featured email suite. Mailcow enables anyone to easily run their own email server with an easy to use web interface for managing mailboxes and the system email services.
Why would one prefer to host their own email server?
- Lower costs. Most hosted email service provides charge anywhere from $3 to $8 per month per mailbox, that means if you have 10 mailboxes, you're paying up to $80 per month. And now days, many companies are continuously raising their prices yearly with no end in sight. When you run your own email server, you can create as many mailboxes as you want with no extra costs.
- Sending limits. Some hosted email providers limit the amount of emails that can be sent from your mailbox or domain in a 24 hour period.
- Privacy. Maybe you want to be in full control of how your data is stored.
- Outbound Transport. Do you want your domains outgoing email to have guaranteed deliverability? You can optionally set a transport host to route all outbound emails through a service such as Amazon SES.
What type of setup and management do we provide for our Mailcow Email Server service? We have two options for you to pick from.
- Use our servers... This includes continuous management for your Mailcow server with us. You can pick a VPS plan from our website, or contact us for a custom quote for bare metal dedicated server or VPS with one of our partner companies which includes management by us. This allows flexibility of location and resources.
- Use your own server... Provide us access to a fresh OS install and we will setup and configure a Mailcow instance for you.
For both options, we provide post-setup support such as mailbox creation and domain DNS configuration (MX, SPF, DKIM, DMARC records) to ensure proper useability.
Order our Mailcow management service, starting at $25.00 one-time fee.